We’re hiring staff at The Den! Please send your resume to Greg Hoffman (HoffmanG@wolverinehs.org) to apply. Please include which position you’re applying to in the email.
ABOUT THE DEN:
The Den is a collaborative workspace where individuals, nonprofits and businesses can work together in a shared space. The Den offers a drop-in environment that provides unmatched support with our on-site staff and preferred network of service professionals like the position posted below.
- Minimum of high school diploma. Prefer business school training, or any equivalent combination of experience and training, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience in clerical work and customer service required.
- Considerable knowledge of office terminology, procedures and equipment.
**Ability to Work with a Diverse and Multi-cultural Client and Staff Population.
USUAL TIME INVOLVEMENT:
Part-time. Schedule to be determined by supervisor.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks (i.e. typing, filing, and copying of documents) as assigned and for other departments as needed.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Perform reception and general office duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner designated by the supervisor or designee.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Aid in the general upkeep and appearance of the DEN co-working space.
Responsible to: The DEN Coordinator and SR Director of Development and Marketing