The Mission of the Secretary is “Helping Children to be Victors.” A Secretary shall be directly accountable to the Program Manager/Facility Director. The Secretary is responsible for ensuring reports, file data and clerical tasks are completed as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma. Prefer business school training, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience in clerical work.
- Considerable knowledge of office terminology, procedures and equipment. **Ability to Work with a Diverse and Multi-cultural Client and Staff Population.
USUAL TIME INVOLVEMENT:
Full time. Schedule to be determined by supervisor.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks (i.e. typing, filing, and copying of documents) as assigned and for other departments as needed.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Perform reception and general office duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner designated by the supervisor or designee.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
Responsible to: Program Manager