The Mission of the Training Coordinator is “Helping Children to be Victors.” Working to develop, manage and implement training for mid level managers and employees.
- High School Diploma REQUIRED
- Certification to teach, or ability to obtain certification to teach First Aid, CPR, Life Guarding, as well as Therapeutic Crisis Intervention.
- CAC credential through MCBAP preferred.
- Must possess a valid Michigan Drivers License and meet agencies driving record standards.
- Must be emotionally stable and of good moral character.
- Must be highly organized and self directed.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
**Ability to Work with a Diverse and Multi-cultural Client and Staff Population.
- Coordinate, manage and implement the Wolverine Human Services orientation program and training for the agency.
- Coordinate, manage and implement TCI training.
- Manage all clerical aspects of the training department. This includes, but is not limited to the information systems databases, physical certification files, reports and all attendance material.
- Coordinate, manage and implement the training requirements for all employees to meet state licensing rules for Child Care Institutions. (Rule#400.4128 regarding on going training for staff).
- Conduct updated training for employees as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is an exempt position for purposes of compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1967.