The Mission of the Grants Coordinator is “Helping Children to be Victors.” The Grants Coordinator Position will be directly responsible to the Director of Community Relations. The Grants Coordinator is responsible for cataloguing grant opportunities in Salesforce, keeping the team(s) involved in the grant-writing process on schedule, and disseminating information about grants to the appropriate departments and teams at Wolverine Human Services.
- Minimum of high school diploma. Prefer business school or social work training, or any equivalent combination of experience and training, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience in grant researching and knowledge of grant-writing strategy and formats.
- Strong communication skills and task-oriented work attitude a must.
**Ability to Work with a Diverse and Multi-cultural Client and Staff Population.
Usual Time Involvement
Part-time (.25 FTE). Schedule to be determined by supervisor.
- Maintaining the firstname.lastname@example.org email account for grant leads sent by other WHS departments.
- Entry of grant opportunities and award schedules into the grants section of Salesforce.
- Gather relevant program information for grants from Director of Evaluation and PQI Committee, and maintain general grant boilerplate in ShareFile system and Salesforce.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Communicate grant deadlines to any parties involved in the grant process, up to and including the executive team
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
Responsible to: Director of Community Relations