CPR/First Aid Training for the Public
Wolverine Human Services is now offering American Red Cross Certification in Adult and Pediatric CPR/First Aid to the public.
CPR/First Aid Training at WHS
- Meets State Requirements for Foster Parent Applicants and Licensed Foster Parents
- Classes Open to Anyone 18 and Over
- 5 Credit Hours of Training per Class
- Maximum 8 Persons per Class
- $75 per Person. Payment due Online at Time of Registration.
- Must Attend Full Training to Receive Credit/Certification
- Once Class is Completed, you will Receive your Certification via Email from The Red Cross
Please Wear Comfortable Clothing, as Physical Activity is Required Child Care and Lunch are NOT Provided. If you are already working with Wolverine Human Services for adoption or licensing services, please contact your worker to attend CPR/First Aid training.
If you have any questions about the training, please feel free to contact Ashanti Murdock Wolverine Human Services Training Coordinator at 734-284-6264.