Is your son, or daughter dealing with severe aggression, run-ins with the law, drug or alcohol abuse, self-harm, or suicidal thoughts and actions?
If so, get them the help they need today.
Wolverine Human Services offers numerous specialized programs for all issues your son or daughter may be facing. With Wolverine, your child will receive the help they need. We provide round-the-clock care in our residential facilities located in the rustic and beautiful area surrounding Vassar, MI.
Your son or daughter will receive care and support from certified and licensed professionals in an environment free from distractions. Our evidence-based treatment is personalized to your son or daughters’ specific needs, including length of stay. We keep all client information confidential, so you don’t have to worry about your child’s privacy.
When should you seek help from the team at Wolverine?
- When you’ve tried every other option and nothing seems to impact your son or daughter’s behavior
- When you feel overwhelmed by your child or teen’s bad behavior
- When you want your teen to get assistance before they are court-mandated into the juvenile justice system
- When you feel threatened by your teen and worry about the personal safety of yourself or others in your home
- When you are concerned that your son or daughter will hurt themselves, or possibly commit suicide
Key Warning Signs
- Changes in appearance when accompanied by problems at school
- Negative changes in behavior such as extreme weight loss or weight gain, most especially if there is evidence of cutting and self-harm
- Constant escalation of arguments
- Violence at home
- Skipping school
- Getting in fights
- Run-ins with the law
- Rapid changes in personality
- Falling grades
- Persistent sadness
- Anxiety and depression
- Sleep problems
- Emotional health issues
- Habitual alcohol or drug use
- A sudden change in peer group (especially if the new friends encourage negative behavior)
- Refusing to comply with reasonable rules and boundaries
- Avoiding the consequences of bad behavior by lying
- Spending too much time alone
Why Choose Wolverine?
Our team has been providing high-quality care for children and youth for over 27 years. We personalize each treatment plan to fit the needs of the child. Our caring and knowledgeable staff are licensed therapists specializing in the needs of children and youth. We have onsite medical, dental, and educational facilities to ensure that your child’s health and educational needs are met. Our 150-acre campus includes an indoor weight room, gymnasium, outdoor football, basketball, volleyball and baseball facilities, wilderness trails, as well as gardening and agricultural opportunities.
How to know what services your son or daughter need?
If you are interested in learning more about receiving help for your son or daughter, please call our team at (989) 823-3040, and we will help match our specialized programs for the specific needs of your son or daughter.