Position Description: Program Manager
- Will ensure the Program Management needs of all clients are met and maintained through the following:
- Ensure all Program clients receive appropriate treatment, clinical case management, healthcare and educational/recreational services
- Ensure program compliance with licensing, contract requirements and applicable law and policies
- Apprise Vice President of Residential Programs a of all relevant Program date and trends.
- Apply knowledge of WHS programs/services, including applicable licensing regulations and other collaborative entities.
- Coordinate with Staff Development Team to ensure training and development requirements are met.
- Will provide all required data, reports and outcome/PQI information as assigned.
- Will also provide support to the program’s staffing team in the following ways:
- Participate in various training programs and weekly team meeting with personnel.
- Directly supervise
- Will ensure that all Recipients of Care/Clients are treated in a dignified, safe, ethical and professional manner and will act as a Mandated Reporter.
- Will coordinate written and verbal communication between members of the treatment team including but not limited to: Agency Personnel, Recipients of Care/Clients, Family members, Community Partners, Court/MIDHHS and or other appropriate entities.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Direct Report:
- The Program Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Residential Programs.
- Master’s degree in a human behavioral science, education, business administration, or public administration and 2 years of experience in a child caring institution or child placing agency or equivalent organization preferred. A bachelor’s degree with a major in education, a human behavioral science, business administration, or public administration and 4 years of post-bachelor’s degree experience in a child caring institution or child placing agency or equivalent organization required
- Completion of Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) seminar provided by the agency, with ability to apply and preform TCI techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Valid Michigan drivers and chauffer’s license or ability to obtain chauffer’s license
- Proficiency in WHS technology platforms and applications
- American Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certification
Please be advised that the information above is meant to be a brief informational outline regarding the specific position vacancy. Additional information regarding full duties will be provided during the interview process.