YCW start at $10.50/hr but can make more based on college education.
If an official college transcript is provided, YCW can receive additional pay for those credits. The breakdown is as follows:
- 30+ credits – $10.74
- 60+ credits or and Associates – $10.98
- 90+ credits – $11.22
- Bachelors – $11.46
- Masters degree – $12.90
- Part time employees accrue time based on how many hours they work and have the ability to accrue up to 40 hours per year.
- Full-time employees can accrue 80 hours per year
- Clinical positions can accrue 120 hours per year
Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and Holiday pay after 90 days.
Employees are eligible to participate in a 401K once they meet the criteria listed below:
- Reaching age 20
- Completing 12 months and 1000 hours of service determined on the basis of actual hours. Actual hours is a method of determining service. It uses the actual hours for which an employee is paid or entitled to payment, as defined by your plan document, as the number of hours to count for service.
- Minimum amount to contribute is 1%
- Company matching contributions are discretionary
- Entry into the plan is quarterly after meeting the eligibility requirements (8/1, 11/1, 2/1, 5/1).
To enroll or get additional information please go to: www.GetRetirementRight.com
Something missing? Please let us know how we can make this site more customized to your position and career goals.