Victors Substance Abuse Treatment (VSAT) Program is committed to facilitating recovery and wellness management skills for adolescent clients living with the challenges of cognitive impairment, and diagnosed with substance use or co-occurring disorders. The VSAT Program works to teach young men improved personal and community functioning.
- Non-Secure, residential substance use disorder treatment for male clients age 12-17
- Medium-long term clinically managed, ASAM Level III.0 residential services
- Integrated recovery services for clients diagnosed with mild to moderate Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders
- Council on Accreditation (COA) accredited for Juvenile Justice Residential (JJR), Substance Use (SA) Treatment and Residential Treatment (RTX) services
- 1:5 walking hours staff ratio and 1:10 sleeping hours ratio